Friday, February 19, 2010

Whosoever will.

"Arise, shine"
 Isaiah 60:1
"We will have times of despair caused by real events in our lives, and we will be unable to lift ourselves out of them.  If we are inspired by God, what is the next thing?  It is to trust Him absolutely and to pray on the basis of His redemption."- Oswald Chambers.

"Rise, let us be going."-Matthew 26:46

Do you ever feel "stuck"?

I have heard or read about the will to live.  But what about the "will" to change?
Is this what we mean by determination?  Is this what we often refer to as discipline?
Lots of questions today.

This morning I asked my husband another question.  "How does one move beyond a hurt?"
His answer.  That is a spiritual matter.  I think that inside my heart I know that but it still demands my will to change does it not?  It requires some definite action.
Ok, so something did set me off this morning.
No arguments with the hubby. Good there.
Other events shape my thinking this morning and I want some answers.

There are some real hurts out there.  That is what I said this morning.  Does it take an act of God to move beyond it?  What does it take to "rise and shine"?
Have you ever given something over to God just to have it settle back into the nest of your mind.
Where is this will that is supposed to open handed let go and let God?
Sigh...more questions this morning.
Long day ahead.

No comments: